Blogger news

venerdì 30 settembre 2011

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - megaupload ita















Tracce:

1. My Prerogative – (B. Spears, Bobby Brown, G. Griffin, E.T. Riley)

2. Toxic – (C. Dennis, C. Karlsson, P. Winnberg, H. Jonback)

3. I'm a Slave 4 U – (C. Hugo, P. Williams)

4. Oops!... I Did It Again – (M. Martin, Rami)

5. Me Against the Music (feat. Madonna) – (Spears, Madonna, C. "Tricky" Stewart, T. "Tab" Nkhereanye, P. Magnet, T. Nash, G. O'Brien)

6. Stronger – (M. Martin, Rami)

7. Everytime – (Spears, A. Stamatelatos)

8. ...Baby One More Time – (M. Martin)

9. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix) – (J. Elofsson, P. Magnusson, D. Krueger, M. Martin)

10. Boys (The Co-Ed Remix) (featuring Pharrell Williams) – (C. Hugo, P. Williams)

11. Sometimes – (J. Elofsson)

12. Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix) – (M. Martin, Rami)

13. Lucky – (M. Martin, Rami, A. Kronlund)

14. Outrageous – (R. Kelly)

15. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman – (M. Martin, Rami, Dido)

16. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) – (Spears, M. Bell, C. Karlsson, P. Winnberg, H. Jonback)

17. Do Somethin' – (C. Karlsson, P. Winnberg, H. Jonback, A. Hunte)



Remix Bonus Disc - Edizione limitata [modifica]



1. Toxic (Armand Van Helden Remix Edit)

2. Breathe on Me (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)

3. Outrageous (Junkie XL's Dancehall Mix)

4. Everytime (Hi-bias Radio Remix)

5. Chris Cox Megamix (...Baby One More Time, (You Drive Me) Crazy, I'm a Slave 4 U, Oops!... I Did It Again, Stronger, Everytime, Overprotected, Toxic)



Link download:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Y6dpv6U

0 commenti:

Posta un commento